Ovarian failure in HAX1-deficient patients: is there a gender-specific difference in pubertal development in severe congenital neutropenia or Kostmann disease?
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 78–82, January 2013
How to Cite
Carlsson, G., Kriström, B., Nordenskj˶ld, M., Henter, J.-I. and Fadeel, B. (2013), Ovarian failure in HAX1-deficient patients: is there a gender-specific difference in pubertal development in severe congenital neutropenia or Kostmann disease?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 78–82. doi: 10.1111/apa.12050
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 OCT 2012 01:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Swedish Children's Cancer Foundation
- Swedish Cancer Foundation
- Stockholm County Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.