Both authors contributed equally to the manuscript as first authors.
Meconium-stained amniotic fluid and the need for paediatrician attendance
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages e8–e12, January 2013
How to Cite
Maayan-Metzger, A., Leibovitch, L., Schushan-Eisen, I., Strauss, T. and Kuint, J. (2013), Meconium-stained amniotic fluid and the need for paediatrician attendance. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e8–e12. doi: 10.1111/apa.12053
Ayala Maayan-Metzger, Leah Leibovitch, Irit Schushan-Eisen, Tzipora Strauss, Jacob Kuint. Meconium-stained amniotic fluid and the need for paediatrician attendance.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2012 12:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.