Cleft Lip and Palate – Epidemiology, Aetiology and Treatment. Edited by Martyn T Cobourne. Karger AS, Basel, June 2012. Hard cover, X+160 pp., 28 figues, 9 tables. Price €146, $US 216. ISBN-13: 978 3 318 02107 3, ISBN-10: 3318021075.
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 1, page 93, January 2013
How to Cite
Nowinski, D. (2013), Cleft Lip and Palate – Epidemiology, Aetiology and Treatment. Edited by Martyn T Cobourne. Karger AS, Basel, June 2012. Hard cover, X+160 pp., 28 figues, 9 tables. Price €146, $US 216. ISBN-13: 978 3 318 02107 3, ISBN-10: 3318021075. . Acta Paediatrica, 102: 93. doi: 10.1111/apa.12060
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 06:18AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.