Skills of primary healthcare physicians in paediatric cardiac auscultation
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages e74–e78, February 2013
How to Cite
Germanakis, I., Petridou, E. T., Varlamis, G., Matsoukis, I. L., Papadopoulou-Legbelou, K. and Kalmanti, M. (2013), Skills of primary healthcare physicians in paediatric cardiac auscultation. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e74–e78. doi: 10.1111/apa.12062
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.