Factors associated with maternal visitation and participation in skin-to-skin care in an all referral level IIIc NICU
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages e53–e56, February 2013
How to Cite
Gonya, J. and Nelin, L. D. (2013), Factors associated with maternal visitation and participation in skin-to-skin care in an all referral level IIIc NICU. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e53–e56. doi: 10.1111/apa.12064
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2012 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Table S1 Maternal profile.
Table S2 Regression analyses for total SSC hours and maternal visitation.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.