Familial mediterranean fever – an increasingly important childhood disease in Sweden
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 193–198, February 2013
How to Cite
Wekell, P., Friman, V., Balci-Peynircioglu, B., Yilmaz, E., Fasth, A. and Berg, S. (2013), Familial mediterranean fever – an increasingly important childhood disease in Sweden. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 193–198. doi: 10.1111/apa.12075
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.