Articles in the series A Different View are edited by William Meadow (email@example.com). We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic. Send your article to Dr. Meadow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A DIFFERENT VIEW
The politics of probiotics: probiotics, necrotizing enterocolitis and the ethics of neonatal research
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 116–118, February 2013
How to Cite
Janvier, A., Lantos, J. and Barrington, K. (2013), The politics of probiotics: probiotics, necrotizing enterocolitis and the ethics of neonatal research. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 116–118. doi: 10.1111/apa.12083
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2012 06:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.