Extremely low birthweight infants: how neonatal intensive care unit teams can reduce postnatal malnutrition and prevent growth retardation
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 242–248, March 2013
How to Cite
Loÿs, C.-M., Maucort-Boulch, D., Guy, B., Putet, G., Picaud, J.-C. and Haÿs, S. (2013), Extremely low birthweight infants: how neonatal intensive care unit teams can reduce postnatal malnutrition and prevent growth retardation. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 242–248. doi: 10.1111/apa.12092
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2012 08:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.