Hospital-wide breastfeeding rates vs. breastmilk provision for very-low-birth-weight infants
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 268–272, March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H. C., Jegatheesan, P., Gould, J. B. and A Dudley, R. (2013), Hospital-wide breastfeeding rates vs. breastmilk provision for very-low-birth-weight infants. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 268–272. doi: 10.1111/apa.12096
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 04:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Number: K23HD068400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.