Self-perceived health status and mental health outcomes in young adults born with less than 1000 g
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 294–299, March 2013
How to Cite
Natalucci, G., Becker, J., Becher, K., Bickle, G., Landolt, M. and Bucher, H. (2013), Self-perceived health status and mental health outcomes in young adults born with less than 1000 g. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 294–299. doi: 10.1111/apa.12102
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 12:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 33CM30-124101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.