Is there any correlation between HLA-DR expression in laryngeal mucosa and interleukin gene variation in sudden infant death syndrome?
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 308–313, March 2013
How to Cite
Ferrante, L., Opdal, S. H., Vege, Å. and Rognum, T. O. (2013), Is there any correlation between HLA-DR expression in laryngeal mucosa and interleukin gene variation in sudden infant death syndrome?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 308–313. doi: 10.1111/apa.12107
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 05:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation
- Norwegian SIDS and Stillbirth Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.