Is there any correlation between HLA-DR expression in laryngeal mucosa and interleukin gene variation in sudden infant death syndrome?
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 308–313, March 2013
How to Cite
Ferrante, L., Opdal, S. H., Vege, Å. and Rognum, T. O. (2013), Is there any correlation between HLA-DR expression in laryngeal mucosa and interleukin gene variation in sudden infant death syndrome?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 308–313. doi: 10.1111/apa.12107
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2012 05:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation
- Norwegian SIDS and Stillbirth Society
Table S1 Survey of HLA-DR scoring in cases of SIDS.
Table S2 Genotype distribution for the IL-6 -176 polymorphism in the different risk score groups.
Table S3 Summarized score results from HLA-DR staining and frequencies of IL-1α intron 6 VNTR genotype.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.