Shared physical custody after family split-up: implications for health and well-being in Swedish schoolchildren
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 318–323, March 2013
How to Cite
Carlsund, Å., Eriksson, U. and Sellström, E. (2013), Shared physical custody after family split-up: implications for health and well-being in Swedish schoolchildren. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 318–323. doi: 10.1111/apa.12110
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.