This article is based on a study first reported in Läkartidningen 2012; 109: 694–7.
Congenital cataract screening in maternity wards is effective: evaluation of the Paediatric Cataract Register of Sweden
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 263–267, March 2013
How to Cite
Magnusson, G., Bizjajeva, S., Haargaard, B., Lundström, M., Nyström, A. and Tornqvist, K. (2013), Congenital cataract screening in maternity wards is effective: evaluation of the Paediatric Cataract Register of Sweden. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 263–267. doi: 10.1111/apa.12111
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 05:18PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.