Longitudinal growth of very low birth weight neonates during first year of life and risk factors for malnutrition in a developing country
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 278–281, March 2013
How to Cite
Mukhopadhyay, K., Mahajan, R., Louis, D. and Narang, A. (2013), Longitudinal growth of very low birth weight neonates during first year of life and risk factors for malnutrition in a developing country. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 278–281. doi: 10.1111/apa.12113
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 05:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.