Cervical arterial dissection and ischaemic stroke in children: two cases
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages e142–e146, April 2013
How to Cite
Agostini, M., Lupica, M. M., Mostert, M., Deluca, N. and Cordero di Montezemolo, L. (2013), Cervical arterial dissection and ischaemic stroke in children: two cases. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e142–e146. doi: 10.1111/apa.12123
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 DEC 2012 10:45AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.