These authors contributed equally to this work.
Infant motor milestones: poor predictive value for outcome of healthy children
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages e181–e184, April 2013
How to Cite
Jenni, O. G., Chaouch, A., Caflisch, J. and Rousson, V. (2013), Infant motor milestones: poor predictive value for outcome of healthy children. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e181–e184. doi: 10.1111/apa.12129
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 32473B_129956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.