Relationship of Δ6-desaturase and Δ5-desaturase activities with thyroid hormone status in adolescents with eating disorders and weight loss
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
©2013 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 416–418, April 2013
How to Cite
Swenne, I. and Vessby, B. (2013), Relationship of Δ6-desaturase and Δ5-desaturase activities with thyroid hormone status in adolescents with eating disorders and weight loss. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 416–418. doi: 10.1111/apa.12132
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Child Health Care, the Gillbergska Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.