Articles in the series A Different View are edited by William Meadow (email@example.com). We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic. Send your article to Dr. Meadow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A Different View
A practical method to conduct the well-newborn visits in the resource-limited settings: imaginative approach
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 337–339, April 2013
How to Cite
Cizmeci, M. N., Kanburoglu, M. K. and Tatli, M. M. (2013), A practical method to conduct the well-newborn visits in the resource-limited settings: imaginative approach. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 337–339. doi: 10.1111/apa.12133
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.