The lactase persistence -13910C>T polymorphism shows indication of association with abdominal obesity among Portuguese children
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages e153–e157, April 2013
How to Cite
Albuquerque, D., Nóbrega, C. and Manco, L. (2013), The lactase persistence -13910C>T polymorphism shows indication of association with abdominal obesity among Portuguese children. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e153–e157. doi: 10.1111/apa.12134
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 06:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PEst-OE/SADG/UI0283/2011, SFRH/BD/68774/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.