Evaluation of clinical characteristics of Kawasaki syndrome and risk factors for coronary artery abnormalities among children in Denmark
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
©2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 385–390, April 2013
How to Cite
Patel, A., Holman, R. C., Callinan, L. S., Sreenivasan, N., Schonberger, L. B., Fischer, T. K. and Belay, E. D. (2013), Evaluation of clinical characteristics of Kawasaki syndrome and risk factors for coronary artery abnormalities among children in Denmark. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 385–390. doi: 10.1111/apa.12142
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2012 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.