Parents' experiences of information and communication in the neonatal unit about brain imaging and neurological prognosis: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
©2013 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 360–365, April 2013
How to Cite
Harvey, M. E., Nongena, P., Gonzalez-Cinca, N., Edwards, A. D., Redshaw, M. E. and ePRIME Research Team (2013), Parents' experiences of information and communication in the neonatal unit about brain imaging and neurological prognosis: a qualitative study. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 360–365. doi: 10.1111/apa.12154
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.