Infrequent attention to dietary and physical activity behaviours in conversations in Swedish child health services
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
©2013 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 520–524, May 2013
How to Cite
Bohman, B., Eriksson, M., Lind, M., Ghaderi, A., Forsberg, L. and Rasmussen, F. (2013), Infrequent attention to dietary and physical activity behaviours in conversations in Swedish child health services. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 520–524. doi: 10.1111/apa.12176
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JAN 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- AFA Insurance. Grant Number: H-06:05
- Stockholm County Council
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Numbers: 2006-0226, 2011-0413
- Swedish Diabetes Association. Grant Number: TMA2006-004
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: K2006-27X-20069-01-3, K2012-69X-22058-01-3
- Vårdal Foundation. Grant Number: B2007-006
- Uppsala County Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.