The prospective association between behavioural problems and asthma outcome in young asthma patients
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
©2013 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 504–509, May 2013
How to Cite
Verkleij, M., van de Griendt, E.-J., Kaptein, A. A., van Essen-Zandvliet, L. E., Duiverman, E. J. and Geenen, R. (2013), The prospective association between behavioural problems and asthma outcome in young asthma patients. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 504–509. doi: 10.1111/apa.12179
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 11:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.