Uncoupling protein-2 gene polymorphisms are associated with obesity in Hungarian children
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
©2013 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica ©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages e200–e204, May 2013
How to Cite
Csernus, K., Pauler, G., Erhardt, E., Lanyi, E. and Molnar, D. (2013), Uncoupling protein-2 gene polymorphisms are associated with obesity in Hungarian children. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e200–e204. doi: 10.1111/apa.12181
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Hungarian Ministry of Welfare. Grant Number: ETT 276/2009
- Agency for Research Fund Management and Research Exploitation. Grant Number: BIO-00023/2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.