Articles in the series A Different View are edited by William Meadow (firstname.lastname@example.org). We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic. Send your article to Dr. Meadow (email@example.com).
A Different View
Treatment of hypotension in preterm infants: pathophysiology versus evidence-based medicine
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 5, pages 446–448, May 2013
How to Cite
Gagliardi, L. (2013), Treatment of hypotension in preterm infants: pathophysiology versus evidence-based medicine. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 446–448. doi: 10.1111/apa.12190
- Issue online: 9 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2013 02:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- AIFA – Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco. Grant Number: FARM73452X
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.