Paediatric normative data for urine NGAL/creatinine ratio
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages e269–e272, June 2013
How to Cite
Rybi–Szumińska, A., Wasilewska, A., Litwin, M., Kułaga, Z. and Szumiński, M. (2013), Paediatric normative data for urine NGAL/creatinine ratio. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e269–e272. doi: 10.1111/apa.12200
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2013 03:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- EEA Financial Mechanism
- Norwegian Financial Mechanism
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland. Grant Number: PL0080
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.