Leptin and adiponectin in cord blood from children of normal weight, overweight and obese mothers
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 620–624, June 2013
How to Cite
Brynhildsen, J., Sydsjö, G., Blomberg, M., Claesson, I.-M., Theodorsson, E., Nyström, F., Sydsjö, A. and Josefsson, A. (2013), Leptin and adiponectin in cord blood from children of normal weight, overweight and obese mothers. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 620–624. doi: 10.1111/apa.12202
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 12:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- The Health Research Council of the Southeast of Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.