Does cow's milk protein elimination diet have a role on induction and maintenance of remission in children with ulcerative colitis?
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages e273–e278, June 2013
How to Cite
Strisciuglio, C., Giannetti, E., Martinelli, M., Sciorio, E., Staiano, A. and Miele, E. (2013), Does cow's milk protein elimination diet have a role on induction and maintenance of remission in children with ulcerative colitis?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e273–e278. doi: 10.1111/apa.12215
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 01:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.