Healthy hospital food initiatives in the United States: time to ban sugar sweetened beverages to reduce childhood obesity
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 560–561, June 2013
How to Cite
Wojcicki, J. M. (2013), Healthy hospital food initiatives in the United States: time to ban sugar sweetened beverages to reduce childhood obesity. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 560–561. doi: 10.1111/apa.12216
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.