Association between brain-derived neurothropic factor variants and asthma in Chinese Han children
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages e247–e250, June 2013
How to Cite
Yinli, C., Jie, H., Li, Z., Jun, G., Peiling, L. and Weihong, Y. (2013), Association between brain-derived neurothropic factor variants and asthma in Chinese Han children. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e247–e250. doi: 10.1111/apa.12224
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 02:44PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.