Costa et al. How to administer erythropoietin, intravenous or subcutaneous?
Why study erythropoietin in preterm infants?
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages 567–568, June 2013
How to Cite
Ohls, R. K. (2013), Why study erythropoietin in preterm infants?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 567–568. doi: 10.1111/apa.12234
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!