The diameter of the inferior vena cava provides a noninvasive way of calculating central venous pressure in neonates
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 6, pages e241–e246, June 2013
How to Cite
Sato, Y., Kawataki, M., Hirakawa, A., Toyoshima, K., Kato, T., Itani, Y. and Hayakawa, M. (2013), The diameter of the inferior vena cava provides a noninvasive way of calculating central venous pressure in neonates. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e241–e246. doi: 10.1111/apa.12247
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.