Both authors share first authorship.
Development of neuromotor functions in very low birth weight children from six to 10 years of age: patterns of change
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 8, pages 809–814, August 2013
How to Cite
Natalucci, G., Schneider, M., Werner, H., Caflisch, J. A., Bucher, H. U., Jenni, O. G. and Latal, B. (2013), Development of neuromotor functions in very low birth weight children from six to 10 years of age: patterns of change. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 809–814. doi: 10.1111/apa.12271
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2013 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 32473B-129956, 33CM30-124101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.