Maternal smoking modulates fatty acid profile of breast milk
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 8, pages e353–e359, August 2013
How to Cite
Szlagatys-Sidorkiewicz, A., Martysiak-Żurowska, D., Krzykowski, G., Zagierski, M. and Kamińska, B. (2013), Maternal smoking modulates fatty acid profile of breast milk. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e353–e359. doi: 10.1111/apa.12276
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2013 02:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.