Growth in prepubertal Nigerian children is highly dependent on socio-economic status
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 8, pages 824–831, August 2013
How to Cite
Fetuga, B., Ogunlesi, T., Olanrewaju, D., Jonsson, B. and Albertsson-Wikland, K. (2013), Growth in prepubertal Nigerian children is highly dependent on socio-economic status. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 824–831. doi: 10.1111/apa.12290
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Paediatric Endocrinology Training Centre in Kenya
- European Society Paediatric Endocrinology
- World Diabetes Foundation
- Foundation Vaxthuset for Children
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 7509
- the Swedish Governmental Hospital Grants (ALF)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!