Why are there delays in seeking treatment for childhood diarrhoea in India?
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 9, pages e413–e418, September 2013
How to Cite
Malhotra, N. and Upadhyay, R. P. (2013), Why are there delays in seeking treatment for childhood diarrhoea in India?. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e413–e418. doi: 10.1111/apa.12304
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 12:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.