Effect of primary language on developmental testing in children born extremely preterm
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 9, pages 896–900, September 2013
How to Cite
Lowe, J. R., Nolen, T. L., Vohr, B., Adams-Chapman, I., Duncan, A. F. and Watterberg, K. (2013), Effect of primary language on developmental testing in children born extremely preterm. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 896–900. doi: 10.1111/apa.12310
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.