Efficacy and safety of lidocaine for treatment of neonatal seizures
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 9, pages 863–867, September 2013
How to Cite
Lundqvist, M., Ågren, J., Hellström-Westas, L., Flink, R. and Wickström, R. (2013), Efficacy and safety of lidocaine for treatment of neonatal seizures. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 863–867. doi: 10.1111/apa.12311
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Uppsala University
- Karolinska Institutet
- Stockholm County Council
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 241479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.