PGE2 – metabolite levels in CSF correlate to HIE score and outcome after perinatal asphyxia
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 1041–1047, November 2013
How to Cite
Björk, L., Leifsdottir, K., Saha, S. and Herlenius, E. (2013), PGE2 – metabolite levels in CSF correlate to HIE score and outcome after perinatal asphyxia. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 1041–1047. doi: 10.1111/apa.12361
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- Stockholm County Council
- Karolinska Institutet
- M & M Wallenberg
- Axel Tielman's
- Freemasons Children's House and Swedish National Heart and Lung foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.