Acute pharyngitis: low adherence to guidelines highlights need for greater flexibility in managing paediatric cases
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 1075–1080, November 2013
How to Cite
Urkin, J., Allenbogen, M., Friger, M., Vinker, S., Reuveni, H. and Elahayani, A. (2013), Acute pharyngitis: low adherence to guidelines highlights need for greater flexibility in managing paediatric cases. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 1075–1080. doi: 10.1111/apa.12364
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.