Lidocaine should only be used in neonatal seizures that do not respond to first-generation AEDs
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 11, page e485, November 2013
How to Cite
Hakan, N., Aydin, M., Dilli, D., Zenciroglu, A. and Okumus, N. (2013), Lidocaine should only be used in neonatal seizures that do not respond to first-generation AEDs. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e485. doi: 10.1111/apa.12366
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:46AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.