Abusive head trauma in young children in the Netherlands: evidence for multiple incidents of abuse
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages e497–e501, November 2013
How to Cite
Sieswerda-Hoogendoorn, T., Bilo, R. A., van Duurling, L. L., Karst, W. A., Maaskant, J. M., van Aalderen, W. M. and van Rijn, R. R. (2013), Abusive head trauma in young children in the Netherlands: evidence for multiple incidents of abuse. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e497–e501. doi: 10.1111/apa.12377
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2013 02:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.