Chronic granulomatous disease – haematopoietic stem cell transplantation versus conventional treatment
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 1087–1094, November 2013
How to Cite
Åhlin, A., Fugeläng, J., de Boer, M., Ringden, O., Fasth, A. and Winiarski, J. (2013), Chronic granulomatous disease – haematopoietic stem cell transplantation versus conventional treatment. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 1087–1094. doi: 10.1111/apa.12384
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Swedish Childhood Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.