Adverse effects following lidocaine treatment are limited with current dosing regimens
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages e485–e486, November 2013
How to Cite
Lundqvist, M., Ågren, J., Hellström-Westas, L., Flink, R. and Wickström, R. (2013), Adverse effects following lidocaine treatment are limited with current dosing regimens. Acta Paediatrica, 102: e485–e486. doi: 10.1111/apa.12385
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 09:36AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.