Trial registration: clinical trials.gov–NCT01031316.
Serial echocardiography in very preterm infants: a pilot randomized trial
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 102, Issue 11, pages 1048–1053, November 2013
How to Cite
DeMauro, S. B., Cohen, M. S., Ratcliffe, S. J., Abbasi, S. and Schmidt, B. (2013), Serial echocardiography in very preterm infants: a pilot randomized trial. Acta Paediatrica, 102: 1048–1053. doi: 10.1111/apa.12389
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 AUG 2013 07:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR024134
|apa12389-sup-0001-SupplementaryMaterial.docx||Word document||12K||Table S1 Baseline characteristics of infants and their mothers, and status at randomization.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.