Motivational interviewing improves exclusive breastfeeding in an Australian randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages e11–e16, January 2014
How to Cite
Elliott-Rudder, M., Pilotto, L., McIntyre, E. and Ramanathan, S. (2014), Motivational interviewing improves exclusive breastfeeding in an Australian randomised controlled trial. Acta Paediatrica, 103: e11–e16. doi: 10.1111/apa.12434
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.