Invited Commentary to Serenius F et al. EXPRESS study shows significant regional differences in 1-year outcome of extremely preterm infants in Sweden, pages 27–37.
Bringing transparency into quality comparison research
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
©2013 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 19–21, January 2014
How to Cite
Lehtonen, L. (2014), Bringing transparency into quality comparison research. Acta Paediatrica, 103: 19–21. doi: 10.1111/apa.12480
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2013 01:49PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.