Chest physiotherapy is not clinically indicated for infants receiving outpatient care for acute wheezing episodes
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
©2014 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 103, Issue 5, pages 518–523, May 2014
How to Cite
Castro-Rodriguez, J. A., Silva, R., Tapia, P., Salinas, P., Tellez, A., Leisewitz, T. and Sanchez, I. (2014), Chest physiotherapy is not clinically indicated for infants receiving outpatient care for acute wheezing episodes. Acta Paediatrica, 103: 518–523. doi: 10.1111/apa.12578
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- National Commission for Scientific and Technological Research – National Fund for Research and Development in Health. Grant Number: #SA08I20005
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. Grant Number: VRAID # 155/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.