ALLAR study group members are in Appendix 1
Extensive protein hydrolysate formula effectively reduces regurgitation in infants with positive and negative challenge tests for cow's milk allergy
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
©2014 The Authors. Acta Pædiatrica published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of Foundation Acta Pædiatrica.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 103, Issue 6, pages e243–e250, June 2014
How to Cite
Vandenplas, Y., De Greef, E. and ALLAR study group (2014), Extensive protein hydrolysate formula effectively reduces regurgitation in infants with positive and negative challenge tests for cow's milk allergy. Acta Paediatrica, 103: e243–e250. doi: 10.1111/apa.12615
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- United Pharmaceuticals
- 4Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of food allergy in the United States: report of the NIAID-sponsored expert panel. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2010; 126 (Suppl):S1–58., , , , , , et al.